Random Calligraphy

Personal Reflections from an Imperfect Pen

My Photo
Name:
Location: New Mexico

Publications: Japji Sahib: The Song of the Soul by Guru Nanak translated by Ek Ong Kaar Kaur Khalsa. Anand Sahib: The Song of Bliss by Guru Amar Das translated by Ek Ong Kaar Kaur Khalsa. Available through www.sikhdharma.org.

Sunday, February 06, 2011

An Apology on Comments

Sat Nam, dear readers.

Many blessings to you.

Back in the fall, I activated moderation for the comments for this blog. The settings were supposed to notify me whenever there was a comment waiting to be moderated - but something didn't work properly and I was never was notified when comments were left. Because I post so infrequently to my blog, I didn't realize that there were comments waiting until I logged in today. For all of you who had posted comments in the last couple months - please accept my apologies for the delay in the moderation.

All prayers that your new year is off to a great start.

With Divine Light.

Yours humbly,

Ek Ong Kaar Kaur

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home